The Catawba Workforce Development Board has established a series of local policies and procedures to ensure its mission and goals are attained.
below are guidelines determined by the WDB as necessary to fulfill its role in workforce development within the Catawba region for each program
Please note: All links will open in pdf format in a new browser window. When finished, close window to return to OneStop site.
- Catawba Local SCWorks Certification Policy 2021
- Local Instruction - 21-02 Requesting a Waiver
- Local Instruction 21-03 WIOA Obligation and Expenditure Requirements
- Local Instruction 21-04 Rapid Response Incumbent Worker Training Policy
- Local Instruction 23-04 State and Local IWT Policy
- DWG Application Review Checklist (DOC)
- DWG Worksite Inspection Checklist (DOC)
- DWG Worksite Selection Checklist (DOC)
Back to the top.